Monday, August 15, 2011

Change...

So much change coming my way...the boys start school on Thursday.  Ry in 4th grade and Chandler in 1st.  This change alone brings me so much anxiety-I just don't like sharing my time with my boys.  But it is life.  I have also taken on new kids and will be having a young day care once again...all but one of my babies have grown and moved on so I was at a point that I needed to decide what I wanted to do with myself.  I really enjoyed volunteering at Early Education Center last year and had thought going back to school could be in my future but again I hated to give up my time with my hubby when he was home.  Nothing is worth losing that time.  So as Joe and I both prayed, the Lord gave me the answers all within a 2 day period.  I just had to make the choice on how many kids I was ready to take on and hours I wanted to work because the need for kids was given to me.  I will have 2 new borns, 15 month old, 17 month old, 3 year old and 4 year old.  Change is GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment