Friday, November 19, 2010

Say Cheese...

I like to joke with Joe that he should not use "my bathroom" I choose to not use the one downstairs so somehow I think that the upstairs bathroom should just be mine. (I do have to share this house with 3 boys shouldn't I have my own private bathroom?? So this is no more than a big joke that we go round and round.
But when Riley got a new book and in it was some funny posters like this one we decided they where ment to put up for daddy's humor. Ry and I posted this one up last night (Ry could not take the fact that Joe had not seen it before going to bed, so Ry asked him if he needed to use the bathroom before he brushed his teeth) Joe bit hook, line, and sinker...everyone of us got a great laugh. So if you use my bathroom please remember to Say Cheese :)

No comments:

Post a Comment