Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Next American Idol...

from lazy summer days in Nebraska....


to Hollywood!!

John Shulz is a close friend of our families, he served his mission in Nebraska and while in the Kearney Stake he became very close to our family. I can honestly say John is like another child to my parents and if I was not mistaken probley checks in with mom and dad more than I do :)
Him going to American Idol has been such a hush, hush thing and we have not been able to speak a word of it for months. Then we were not allowed to put anything on Facebook...AAHHH it was killing me! I wanted everyone to know so that we could get the word out and so people will watch and VOTE!! John is an AMAZING singer and a very talented musician! I cannot wait to see what will come of Idol.
We got to spend some time with John this summer, he was able to come to Joe and Chandler's Birthday Party (Pirate Birthday I might add), then he came back for the weekend of Ben and Lisa's wedding, that is when he was able to teach Joe a few cords on the Bango...OH JOHN PLEASE, THIS GIRL CAN ONLY LISTEN TO THAT SAME TUNE SO MANY TIMES.
We are so excited for our dear friend and he really does have a God given talent, we cannot wait to see where it takes him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment