Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sending our Love...

I was feeling sad and the questions of why running through my mind. It was a beautiful day one that Ethan would be playing outside from the moment he came to Gwennie's. I would have to bribe him to come in and use the potty :) Ethan loved playing outside digging, collecting rocks (once he even stuck one in his nose and I had to take him to the Dr) riding his scooter, anything outside he loved! I love those sweet memories and thoughts and am so blessed to have had the time with him, just at times I am sad we have to stay there on earth without him. I know with all my heart we will see each other again.

I ordered balloons for each of us and we went to 'Ethan's Park' wrote little love notes to our sweet friend and sent them up. The kids had a wonderful afternoon playing at the Park.




Chandler, Riley, Me, Hannah, Drew, Avery, Dylan and Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment