Friday, May 13, 2011

Swimsuit time...

After two beautiful days the first of the week and knowing that it was getting closer to summer days in my swimming suit-I knew it was a job that needed to be done. Did I mention I hate shopping for swimming suits...it becomes a little overwhelming. In preparation for the summer and time we will spend at the lake, I had to buy a new suit. None of mine fit anymore, not even close, one would think this would make me happy...NOT THE CASE. It just ment I had to do the dreaded try on-Puke.
So I text a dear friend for support (lets just face it only close friends should be put through this) and off we went to Grand Island to get the chore out of the way. There was the pep talk before going in and maybe a little cry for help from the fitting room. Puke again...Oh dear the rolls I have, the hips and thighs...and that is just the front view. It is amazing how much time it takes to just find and buy a swimming suit, not to mention the bending over to make sure that nothing fell out or would creep up. Basically, I did the swimming suit jig to make sure they could hold up to the challenge. And trust me, I AM A CHALLENGE!

But I am happy to say, I did finally find not one-but 3 swimming suits!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment