Wednesday, September 21, 2011

So one would think that I have slept in the kitchen since returning from our vaca...right after getting home I catered for a quilter's bus tour.  Mom and I made 260 Moster Cookies, than I made Breakfast Muffins, Turkey 'n' Swiss Wrap and Chicken Club Wrap.  Everything was so yummy and it sounds like the food was a big hit!!! 

As I was making the Muffins my family were less than impressed that they were not allowed one...not often do I ever make something they cannot eat.  So this morning I thought I would get them some muffins made.  Snack is done!


Quick Breakfast Muffins
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoon cinnamon
1 cup butter (margarine will work too)
2 cups sugar
3 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup grated peeled zucchini
*Mix well place in muffin papers.  Bake @ 350 for 18 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment