Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We are home from our big trip and tring to get back in the swing of life :)  I hope to get pictures up on my blog soon but at this time I am just adjusting to a new and young daycare.  Loving every minute but WOW it is a huge change from the past few years.  They are keeping me on my toes and young!!! 

For snack today I made Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup peanut butter
2 eggs
2 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
-cream butter, sugars, eggs, and peanut butter
slowly add dry ingredients.
For the best cookies chill dough for 3 hours than make cookie and bake.


I did make a few regular PB cookies but Riley has been
asking for PB cups for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment