Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Don't know...

So I don't know what I am doing just yet. I had a wonderful long post that I had just blogged and somehow just lost it all.

Today has been a great day and quite a bit done. House clean, laundry done (even the bedding), and completed a few great digi things. This collage is one that I just finished and I am loving it. I hope to find a great 11x14 frame and get it hung soon.

The boys Riley (8) and Chandler (5) have been spending time with the grandparents so that just means a little extra time to do the things that really need to be done. Although I am really missing them and cannot wait for them to get back this afternoon so I can give big kisses and hugs. They need this time to be with Nana and Papa but boy is it hard on Joe and I to have them gone so many days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment