Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Places We Will Go...

Who knew where we would be 10 years today...it is Joe's and I's wedding anniversary. I still cannot believe it has been 10 years. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband, father (of my babies) and best friend. I don't know all the Places we will go the next 10 years but I look forward to every moment with my boys!!
Today we decided to do something that the boys would enjoy and spend the day as a family. We went to North Platte to see the Golden Spike and look at the Train Yard where Joe works. The boys love trains and are always interested in what their daddy does for his job. this is the tower overlooking the train yard where Joey works
Union Pacific's Bailey Yard-The World's Largest Train Yard
North Platte, Nebraska

6900 Contninetal

Riley, Chandler & Maxx
on the Challenger (built in 1913)

the fire box for the Challenger

a rail bike

the mail car

this is mail boxes for Lexington and Callaway NE
we never could find one for Cozad

Ry, Chandler & Maxx standing in front of
a wheel from the Challenger


We tried to get the boys to relax and close their eyes when we
started for home but they just couldn't...then 2 miles till home, they fell asleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment