Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This is my little book worm...Ry loves to read and has a book with him most of the time. His favorite books are Caption Underpants and Diary of a Wimpy Kid, he keeps reading these series over and over. He is reading right now "The Heroic Misadventures of Hiccup the Viking" it is the first book in the How to Train Your Dragon series. I am so very proud of him and his reading. I love to walk down the hall and listen to Riley helping Chandler read a book. When I was his age reading was not something I enjoyed at all and was not encouraged. Joe has always been a huge reader from a young age and I think the boys seeing him have a book and reading every single day helps the boys want to read. I have always said that a good book is something I would probably not say no to buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment