Saturday, October 9, 2010

Crafting my day away...

Today I made three more American Doll Quilts with PURE by Sweetwater...it is just so soft and
cute! Ava has a little bitty baby Boy named John John and he needed a quilt like the others.
So we could not leave him out. Ava helped me yesturday get the fabic cut and she layed them
all out how she wanted them. (I love how she is growing for a love of fabic)

So I have been wanting to make some of this rosette pins you see everywhere but never have done anything but think about getting them made. Today I decided I would just try one to see with just some scraps of binding I had left over from my "Happy Jack" wall hanging. I think it turned out pretty cute. I have some practice to do and of course need to go get some silk fabric to work with. I am really happy with this one and you will probley even see me wear it! I have loved the vintage look for the last few seasons and I think these pins have just the right touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment