Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Enjoying Life...

Over the weekend daddy went on a camping trip with a few of his high school friends, they use to get together and go on a trip at least once a year but of course as we each have began our lives and families, time is harder to find. We were so happy they where able to get together this year for their trip and it gave the boys and I some time together with so little on our "to do list". Sat we went out for lunch with friends and then both boys got to go play a few hours in the evening with friends as I went and helped Becky out at Bella.

Sunday was Riley's last football game and what a fun game to watch. I have been so proud of him and the great new things he has learned and goals he set.





I started a camera class through the collage, it is for SLR cameras and I am really excitied to learn more about my camera. I have always loved taking photos and had a great love for photography but I am telling you the digital world is so big and I just feel lost sometimes...but want and want to know more. This is a picture I had to take in my class as we were learning more about White Balance.
I am sure you will see more of my learnings as the month goes on...



Monday Chandler's class began learning the letter "A" so for snack he took
APPLE DIPPERS from McDonalds
Can you guess what I have been doing in my spare time???????

You guessed it...I am HOOKED I am loving machine quilting!
This is my "Happy Jack" wall hanging I made to go over the TV in my
living room. He makes me smile and if I say so myself is SO CUTE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment