Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday...

My Baby turned 7 yesterday...where in the world does the time go???
I miss my little baby but I am learning to love this stage too.
He is just the most Funny little man, full of energy and spunk.  I would
have to say his little imagination and love for life reminds me so much of myself
as a child.  Some of the things this boy says and comes up with all I can do is laugh :}
I look forward to all the wonderful memories that are yet to come and all the great
laughes.  We are so blessed to be able to be parents of such a sweet gift from God.
Happy Birthday Chandler Man!!!

Chandler playing his new Nintindo 3DS
Ry dyin for the chance to play it...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Birthday Cake
I made for Chandler and Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment