Monday, June 20, 2011

I have not fallen off the face of the earth-I just don't have a ounce of understanding when it comes to computers.  For weeks I could make a new post and even edit them but blogger would not let me publish...finally after being so annoyed I went to the help button and discovered that I just needed to update.  WEIRD who would have thought...NOT ME!

Summer has been full of activity and not such warm weather...the boys have taken art classes for a week and now are in swimming lessons for two weeks.  Riley is also taking Golf, so alot of time in the car for me, but I don't mind. 


On June 16th Chandler's tooth was so loose he could not stand it any longer and wanted it pulled-but not just anyone could do it.  Our neighbor Julie had to with her magic wash rag.  The even funnier part of this story is Chandler would not put his tooth under his pillow for the tooth fairy-he asked to keep it instead..what child does not want the money??  MINE

The New Smile


Friday we spent the day at Halsey National Forest with Nana and Papa for a day of outdoors FUN!



We enjoyed a Hike and went for a picnic



Then a little Fishing

Three Little Monkeys playin in a Tree


Saturday I took part in the Ericka's 5K Fun Run with my girlfriend Traci and her girls Ahnika and Addison.  We also took part in the Outrageous Pink Costume Contest-we didn't win but got a Free Large Pizza and 6 inch Subway out of it and of course it was all for a good cause! 
Money earned goes to educate teens on save driving.
Girls Just Want to Have Fun-even when running in a 5K

Addie and Gwennie

No comments:

Post a Comment