Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wow it has been over a month since I last posted on my blog...it is not because I have not been crafting, it is more of being tired from the hub bub before the holidays and the aftermath.  There was a lot of creating for Christmas gifts this year-not that there was more than normal I just had a few mishaps that caused more work.  I also help Riley in making his presents this year, he made lotion, lip gloss, pillow cases, and coasters. 

I thought I would share my latest project...I of course found this idea on Pinterest.  My boys are always making pallets of quilts in the living room.  So when I saw a mat made of 5 pillows I had to try.  I made this one first to see if the boys would really like it.  They LOVE IT!  This is Riley's and I made a quilt that matches.  I am hoping to work on Chandler's this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment