Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Firestone

What in the world is she taking pictures of now you ask yourself...well this is one of four Firestone Tires that had to be put on my van today. And after the price tag that came with them they most definitaly will be making the blog. So after a flying trip to Grand Island last night I got home and heard a weird nose, thinking it was coming from the radiator I went to bed. Got up this morning and my tire was flat, thinking I must have ran over a nail or something Joe called Garret Tire and they came and got my van. It was not 20 minutes later and they called to tell me I had been very lucky that my tires did not blow out, they said my front two were so bad and wore very weird they had not seen anything like it. All that I can say is Heavenly Father was really looking over us because it sounds like things could have been really bad if the tires would have blown on I80 going 80 miles an hour. So today I am thankful for the many blessing in life and most of all for my new tires :)

No comments:

Post a Comment