Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A little getaway...

The boys and I went on a little trip Sunday and Monday to Lincoln and Omaha. Riley has been wanting to try Shogun a Japanese Reastrant for a few months now (I don't care for it so I was not in any hurry to take him). So we met Uncle Ben for supper and went. It was a fun experince but as for the food not at all one of our favorites. After supper the boys and I went to the movies.



We stayed the night with Ben, Lisa, and Emma then got up Monday morning and went on to Omaha to surprise my girlfriend from High School. She had an open house for her new girl accesories business called 'Take a Bow' and I wanted to show my support :)

Then we went on to the Henry Doorly Zoo for the day!!

Then Monday Night to the Lincoln Saltdogs Baseball Game
Such a fun packed two days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment