Friday, July 2, 2010

Forgot...

So I took pictures today then realized as I came down to blog I forgot my camra cord to download. I have been so bad this past week...aaahh is it old age or is it the 100 or things I have going on in mine and the boys life. Who knows we can just blame it on the old age :)

We had a wonderful day today, I spent a large part of the day cooking and preparing food for the big family weekend we are going to have here at Gran and Grandpa's NEW house!

After finishing with the food prep, we helped Anutie Mandie get ready for the girls 1/2 birthday celebration. It was a fun party with family and friends. Both Erin and Micah's birthdays are right at Christmas time and so it is a little hard for them to get a friends party so Mandie decided that maybe having the 1/2 birthday they would be able to have more of a celebration with friends. It was a great time and of course the Books don't do anything without GREAT food!!

Today the boys worked out in the yard with Grandpa, helped Gran with a few chores like swiping the deck and washing the windows and a great amount of playing!! Today was daddy's day off so we got the day together!

No comments:

Post a Comment