Monday, April 11, 2011

Big Changes...

Chandler in his new glasses


Chandler and Daddy (where are daddy's glasses at??)


Daddy, Chandler and Mommy

Today we picked up Chandler Mans new glasses. In August the eye dr. had me pick out glasses but then said it was up to me if I wanted to get them or not because he was just on the line of needing them. We decided that it may be more of a problem than not so chose to wait. The Dr. gave us a few things to watch for and since Christmas break I have noticed Chandler doing every single one. So we finally took him back in and it was no longer a choice he had to have glasses. I felt like a bad mom 'why did I wait'? 'how could I have not noticed'? you know all those things that run throughout ones mind. But what can you do-I thought I was making the right choice at the time and he has them now and the doc thinks things will change for Chandler and glasses is going to help greatly for him. When he was told he had to have them there were many tears and even anger but it didn't take long for him to get excited and just could not wait for them to come. The glasses is a big change...but mostly for mommy who gets a reminder every time I look up at him, he is a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment