Saturday, April 16, 2011

G.I. Joe crazy...







Last week Riley was upset at bed time because he had nothing to read so Joe got two of his G.I. Joe books out and told him to read them. Ry was not sure that he wanted to and Joe was thinking they may have been to difficult for him. But Ry was hooked which led Joey into telling the boys they really needed to get the G.I. Joes out of the storage when we go to Broken Bow next weekend. Chandler could hardly take it that he had to wait any longer. When Joe came home from work today he was quite sure that daddy swung through BBow on his way and went to storage.

Grandpa and Gran came to watch Riley play soccer today and surprised the boys with four boxes of G.I. Joe toys. I don't think Grandpa had them all unloaded before the boys where digging into the boxes and pulling out.

There is fortress and battle fields throughout my house and they still have one more box to go through tomorrow and one more next weekend. I am not sure who is having a better time my little boys or my big boy! I love watching them play and imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment