Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Favorite Author...

About three years ago I read a book by Emily Giffin called "Love the One You're With" it was one I could not put down 'literally'. When I had finished I went back to the library to check out her other 3 books and they did not have them...so I called Gothenburgs library and drove over that day to get them. I love how Emily Giffin writes and so when the trailers for her "Something Borrowed" movie had been showing, I was so excited! I like to read but I too LOVE movies, and yes I know the movie is NEVER better than the book and because I understand this I don't go in thinking any different. I cannot wait till May 6th when this movie is out and I can watch one of my favorite books on the big screen.





Something Borrowed is about two best friends Rachel and Darcy. Rachel a sweet young attorney ends up sleeping with Darcy's fiance. This book makes you laugh, cry, and even question why a cheater should win true happiness...

Heart of the Matter is about two woman whom live in the same suburb of Boston and how their lifes have very little in common. But one night a tragic accident causes their lives to converge in ways no one could have imagined...



This is Emily Giffins newest book and again one I didn't want to put down...until it fell in the bath tub (guess I should have put it down)

Love the One You're With is a powerful story about Ellen who is at the crossroads of true love or real life...Andy or Leo?

Something Blue is the contiued story of Something Borrowed...it is about Darcy and how her 'perfect life' was lost and how she was completely alone for the first time in her life...with a baby on the way...

Baby Proof is about Claudia and her love Ben whom both decide not to have the traditional First come love...then comes marriage...then comes a baby in a baby carriage. Then the unexpected occurs: and one of them has a change of heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment