Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I had been asked by my friend Kelli to donate a handmade bag for her 
Art in the Bag benefit
that is held in Omaha, October 15th 2011.  A silent auction of
handcrafted bags-live music and proceeds goes to benefit Cancer Awareness.
I was honered to be asked but was a little worried as
 I am not much of a patteren follower...
so I have been looking and thinking what can
I use to make a different and fun bag???

While cleaning my craft room I had come across burlap that
 I had bought for a table decoration. 
Then thought I love my new sling bag I had bought from New York-
so I just went for it who needs a pattern anyway???? 
Ok Maybe me-but I don't have that kind of time.

So this is the cute bag I came up with today while the kiddos were napping  (I may need to change the name of my blog to "While they were Sleeping") 

Burlap Bottom
Jute Button Loop
 Fun Button-from Prairie Point Junction

 Large over the shoulder bag


I might have to make myself one!

No comments:

Post a Comment