Thursday, October 13, 2011

So it doesn't take much to make me happy...I love dishes!  Really I love anything that has to do with my kitchen but dishes might be one of my favorite accesories.  When I came across these beautiful dishes I had to have them and even better they where 70% off which made them only $12.88. 
Joey says my crazy love for dishes reminds him of his grandmother-whom had a set of dishes for all occasions...if I had more cupboard space I would have a set for my every mood :)


I also wanted to share this beautiful fall gourd arrangement that my sweet boy made me.  Chandler came home from school with all these gourds that his teacher had given him.  He wanted something to make with them-so I suggested that he put them in the wooden bowl with a candle.  I got him a candle and ring and he washed and dryed all of his gourds and placed everything the way he wanted them.  I LOVE IT and he is quite proud of his work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment