Wednesday, November 9, 2011

For about 9 years I have made my own cleaning supplies and in the last 6 months I have been making my own laundry soap and dishwasher soap.  It is amazing how much $ is saved just in making them myself (money saved for my trip to France).  I can honestly say I like clean and if they didn't work there would be NO way I would use it-but I have been so happy with the results.  Today it was time to make more dishwasher soap and thought I would share...1 cup Salt, 1 cup Baking Soda, 1 cup Borax, 1 Cup Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda, and 1 bottle of Lemon Shine (I use white vinigar also due to our hard water)  Mix altogether and use 1/8 cup in every load of dishes.  

This cost me under $5 and only have to make it about every 2 months.
Remember I have a daycare and run my dishwasher ALOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment