Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Chore Award...

My boys are very good at getting their chores done and I don't have to get
 after them much for not getting something done.  Joe and I choose not to
give our children an allowance (we all work together to keep a nice home-
if they want money they can work for it in other ways).  So we try to have
 an award system here and there to give the daliy chore list a bit fun. 

For some time now we have had a ticket system where each chore was worth
 X amount of tickets, each ticket was worth 1 minute of video game time
during the school week.  I found this cute Lotto Ticket idea and thought
it would be fun to do something new!  You can adjust it to fit your needs.
 first I made my cards and then cut them apart

than put a small piece of contact paper over the number

next mix a small amount of dish soap with silver metallic paint

paint over the contact paper-it took 3 coats and dries fast

Now you have your own Lotto Ticket-boys get to chose one after they are
finished with chores.  They may collect their minutes or use them right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment