Friday, September 24, 2010

Boys New Room

The boys are really enjoying their new room. They each have a desk, chair, lamp, magnetic boards and cork boards. We are hoping this will help them be able to go to their desk and get their homework done when they get home from school without the noise of the daycare kids. So far the new desk have been a wonderful new place to play school. Whatever it may be that they do I love the idea of them having a new space that is more for them as Big Boys. I hate to think that they are no longer my Little Boys but that is just part of life and I want to enjoy this new stage just as much as I have when they were little.
Chandler's new desk


Riley's new desk


Here is Chandler at his new desk, so happy and proud!! A great place to create and draw.


No comments:

Post a Comment