Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Little Witch...

I have loved this Buggy Barn Quilt Pattern the first moment I saw it. My wonderful mother-in-law and I made the blocks together and then she put the little wall hanging together for me.
I have had it in my stack of unfinished projects for the last two years and each Oct I look at it and think I really want to get that quilted...well this is the year! I sandwiched and pinned it together on Sunday night an got started. I knew I could do it but I just have had this fear of it not being perfect. (I wish I would let up on myself) This is the most I have done on any quilted project and I LOVE IT! Each witch is quilted different and each background it quilted different.
My sewing machine has never worked right from the day I bought it (a whole another story)
I had to do some ripping out and yes there were a few bad words but I stuck with it and
this is my finished quilt!!! I am so proud of myself and now I am ready to start on a bigger quilt.

2 comments:

  1. I'm on a blog challenge! I've found the lion and the witch, now I just need to find the wardrobe!

    The witch on the orange background is my favourite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Great job as always!!

    ReplyDelete