Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SLOW DOWN

Oh I wish life could just slow down a little...I am going 100 miles and hour all day, every day. I am starting to worry a little about Ry as tonight in the car I was giving him his spelling words and he couldn't get a single one right out of 15 and it is Wed...AAHH

This week we has been so crazy with sports, scouts and eye Dr. appointments. I have to have new glasses, my right eye has gotten really bad, I went on Tue and the Dr. had me come back in today because he thought he wrote it down wrong (he couldn't believe it had changed so much in the one year) but it was correct. I knew something was up because my headaches were getting really bad again and sometimes I had a fuzzy spot in the right eye. He had me pick out glasses for Chandler but decided that he was not bad enough and thought we could wait till next year. If he has any changes before then we will go in and get them. Ry is good and Dr. thought it would be a year or two before he needed glasses. It was bound to happen I guess with the bad eyes their mamma has.

No comments:

Post a Comment