Tuesday, September 14, 2010

If You Were Wondering...

AANNNNNDDDD I'm Back...not making any promisies that my life will not get to crazy again to blog but for those of you that were wondering what has happened to the Books I thought I would get you cought up to what we have called life for the past few weeks.

First off I have been in charge of the big Cozad Cub Scout Recruitment on September 2nd. It was a national wide recruitment and we all were to have it on the same date at the same time. For us it was a great time!! I planned Minute to Win It Games, if you have not watched the TV show it is a must, my boys LOVE it.
Riley and Austin playing the Minute to Win it "Elephant Walk"



We had my niece Emma staying with us for the week
(Ben and Lisa went to Cancun for their Honeymoon)


We had the School OPEN HOUSE
this is Ry and Ry (a self portrit whom was sitting in his desk)


School Open House
Chandler in the Reading Spot


Cozad Cub Scouts at our house working on our float

Ry, Emma and Chandler

Emma and Riley

Saturday was Hay Days
Riley and Trevor Linn on the Cub Scout Float


Lindsey, Tylor and Haydan came for the weekend

All the cousins came to celebrate Ry's 9th Birthday
Erin, Emma, Micha, Chandler and Riley


My baby turned 9 years old
He is getting so BIG

Riley in his first Flag Football Game, Sunday September 12th
he did so AWSOME and played 3/4 of the game

No comments:

Post a Comment