Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Better Late than Never...

I just got my pictures uploaded to my computer from last weekends Family Camp. I took my little cammra (that does not work so hot) with me and because I don't use it all that much I have not done anything with them. So better late than never...here is my page. We went to Fort Kearney on Friday evening and enjoyed a little extra family time. The Pack set up camp on Saturday afternoon. Pack 187 Family Camp is another great way to get to know the other families and just spend some cub scout fun! The boys had a great time with their friends and of course loved the camping.
This year I did not stay for the Saturday events...I went on a tubing trip down the river with Rhonda and two of her friends. We had GREAT fun and relaxing time laying on the tubes and enjoying food and drink. What more could one ask for than to lay in the warm sun, feet in the water and eating. Ok so I can not make it out that we didn't have to do any work...we had to get out a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment