Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fun in the Sun...

I am sure Joey is not going to think this is so funny...but OMG he sunburned his back so bad today. I am a little pink after putting loads of sunscreen on myself and the kids. Joe however did not think about using sunscreen?!? OUCH
The worst part is he is going to have to get on a train in a few hours...makes me want to cry for him.

However we all had an amazing day, the Strecker's asked us to go to the Lex Pool with them and you know me I can never pass up a good reason to play :)
We got Little Ceasers and had a picnic in the park and then went to the pool for the afternoon. There was tons of going down the waterslide, at times I had Dylan and Maxx in my lap but they didn't mind a bit hitting the end and going under. After climbing up the stairs 100 times Joe said I had my workout in for the day and didn't have to go to the gym. (what a nice guy :) But oh was he right I am feeling the burn tonight. A not so little Coke from Sonic is helping though.

No comments:

Post a Comment