Sunday, August 22, 2010

Relax...


This weekend we just got to relax and enjoy a whole lot of nothing.
Friday we went to find the boys a shirt for school pictures (we are not school clothes shopping till this weekend). I just could not find anything I liked and well the boys fixed that for me...they picked out the craziest shirts ever. Bright and colorful-don't know how else to describe them. I thought I was getting Ry talked out of it when Chandler threw a big noisy fuss that they were REALLY COOL and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. Joe and I both tried to say no, but ended up laughing and figured oh well...so really what it comes down to is when they ask in 10 years why in the WORLD did I make them wear those ugly shirts, I get to tell them "oh no sweetie you picked them out all on your own :)

Saturday we woke up late, went and worked out, cleaned house, went to the library and just bummed. It was a nice day of what we pleased. Joe made carmel brownies (all by himself and they ROCKED). Riley did have a little homework that we worked on in the afternoon. Sat evening I went and helped my friend Becky for 4 hours and the boys went and played with Landry.

Today we got up went to church, then went for a walk, Chandler went to his friend Wyatt's birthday party. I wish more of our weekends were just 'do as we wish' but I don't know if we would appreate them as much then. I am so thankful for the fun relaxing time I had with the boys this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment