Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have them...

I have first day pictures and today started off very well...but not far into the day it came to a downhill slide FAST. First the school nurse calls to tell me Chandler needs a shot still and must have it or cannot return to school. Then the State came to do my Daycare inspection my house was/is a pig sty (I passed). Kids were not picked up on time so late to get Ry from school on his first day...need I go on!
Tonight is not getting any better, I have pictures uploaded and the page almost complete but the photoshop is not cooperating. Therefore I am going to bed and will give it another try in the morning when I have a new outlook on everything around me :)

p.s. I am going to bed with a smile because the boys had a WONDERFUL day at school...I am so happy for the two of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment