Thursday, August 12, 2010

Supplies for a BIG Change...



We went and got our school supplies for a new year with big change. Riley is going into 3rd Grade and Chandler in Kindergarten. Riley got Mrs. Napp and Chandler Mrs. Linstead both great teachers from what I am told. Chandler is a little scared but I know he will do so well. I have seen a big change in him the last 6 to 8 months and I think he is so ready and wants to learn so much more. I am really excitied for the boys, just sad for me. Why do they grow so fast?


The change is going to be a pretty big one for me...having both boys in school and I will only have four daycare children and only all together on Thursdays. At this point I don't think I will be enrolling any others, we are going to see how this works first.

No comments:

Post a Comment