Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Last Day...

Today was our last day before school starts...I still cannot believe we will have two boys in school this year. Where in the world has the time gone?

So today was just a normal relaxing day with the daycare kids...we worked in the garden, made pizza rolls for lunch, painted with sidewalk chalk paint, played on the water slide, had homeaid mixed berry and rhubarb strudle for snack, and watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Just a fun day all around.

After daycare the boys and I went to the Wellness Center and then I let them pick anywhere they wanted to eat supper. They chose Burger King (their FAV-not one of mine). Then home to enjoy the rest of the evening.
Until 8:10pm that is when I decided it was time to get them ready for bed and get their school stuff out for the morning. But though I have done laundry for the past two days down to the bedding and all the extras I still had one load of whites and one of Sunday Church clothes and the boys shorts for tomorrow where in them....AAHHH. This is not like me at all, I would say I am organized and most that know me say the same. Normal me would have had their school clothes clean and out on Monday. I really think I am just dragging my feet on the whole going back to school thing. So now I am staying up-washing clothes and shose for them tonight so that we are ready for the big day.

The 'Last Supper'


Ry and Chandler having an ice cream sundae

No comments:

Post a Comment