Thursday, August 5, 2010

Life is One Big Party...

No pictures onces again...I am really falling flat on this blog, nothing says I have to have a picture with every one but I was really hoping to.

Joey says that the boys and I's life this summer is nothing more than One Big Party and he is right!!

Yesturday we went to Grand Island with Rhonda, Ava, Dylan, Oma, Opa, Mimi and Ed (Rhonda's Aunt and Uncle) for Dylans 3rd Birthday. We went out for lunch at Perkins (the kids favorite eatting spot) and then to Island Oasis. We played at the water park for 5 hours and then went to Wiskey Creek for supper. It was truly once again a wonderful day!! I just don't know if I can let go of this summer with my kiddos. We have been so blessed to have some great times with family and friends and have so much fun. I am trying not to even think about the few days we have left till school begins. So until then the PARTY MUST GO ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment