Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Beef Stroganoff..

Tonight I made beef stroganoff, I have been looking forward to it for days. As we say in the Books' Family "it is so good it makes me want to lick my eyebrows TWICE". Last night was Runza night for school so I had to wait one more night.

Sorry for the picture I forgot to take one for my blog till I was putting food away tonight so it does not look all that inviting but just trust me it is YUMMY!!!!
Beef Stroganoff
stew meat
2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
-put in crockpot on low for 6-8 hours
-when about ready to eat stir in 8 oz. sour cream
-make egg noodles and serve with stroganoff


Today Maxx and I also made...
Make Ahead Meatballs
4 eggs
1/2 cup dry onions or chopped
2 tsp. worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
4 to 5 lbs. hamburger
-mix well and shape into balls, place onto cookie sheet and bake @ 400 for 15-20 minutes

I made these for two meals we have coming up this week and next...this little challenge of using the crockpot this month has really made me work at making and keeping a menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment