Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Best French Dip Yet...

So when I saw this recipe I wanted to try it just by the way they were describing how juicy and wonderful the meat taste. Lets just say I do not care for peperoncini pepers. When I was telling Joe about this he was like are you really going to mess with your good roast? I just wanted to make sure I was not missing out of something great...I AM SO GLAD I TRIED IT!!!
Peperoncini Roast Beef
1 jar of Peperoncini Pepper
1 roast
-put roast in crockpot and pour the whole jar with juice of peperoncini peppers in.
Cook on low for 8 hours (I used a frozen roast you may only need 6 hours if thawed)
-I chose to remove all the pepper. Then take a fork and shred cooked roast leave the juice in!
This was amazing, we LOVED it!!! I made French Dips with it, grilled buns, glazed onions,
swiss cheese and au jus. So so Yummy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment