Monday, March 28, 2011

JOY...



My father-in-law had called and asked if I would like to have two extra cabinet doors from their new house. He was just sure I could use them for some craft project. They have been laying in my craft room for months more in the way then anything.

But today I finally got busy and decided to make something out of one. This is what I came up with! I have liked the frames with different sayings made up from photos of objects that look like letters. I came up with JOY...I get so much joy from being creative. I love to craft-it could be wood, photography, scrapbooking, quilting, cooking any of these makes me happy and brings me so much JOY! I really like how this came out and am thinking it would be great for a Christmas decoration but for now it is going to just stay in my livingroom for me to enjoy!


(pictures are not so good, my good Canon decided to take a dive, this does not give me joy)

No comments:

Post a Comment