Saturday, March 26, 2011

Party Time...

Thursday Night was Chandler's Spring Program.


Addie, Karissa, Alex, and Chandler
The Kindergarten Class did "A Barnyard 'Moo'sical"
Chandler was a Goat and had a little speaking part for the song "Gourmet Goat Cheese Pizza"
It was a super cute program!!!
I have had a blog marked for months that had the info on how to make these cute Rainbow Cupcakes. When helping Traci with Alex's Mario birthday party I knew that these would be perfect! I love how they turned out and they were not hard at all, I am sure we will be making these again soon.


I made the cupcake wrappers and Mario cupcake picks

I also made pipes to look like the ones on the Mario games, a large one that had suckers with
Thank You tags for each person that came to the party and a smaller one for wool felt
mustaches on picks for picture props.

I had a wonderful time making Alex's birthday invites, cupcakes, and Mario pipes. I enjoy doing these kind of things but Alex is such a loving and grateful boy and him being so excited and happy about every little detail made every bit of it worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment