Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Not play time, there is work to be done...

Sunday Mom came and helped me make a LARGE amount of cookie dough...I like to have it formed into cookies and in the freezer so when we need a quick snack I can pop a few in the oven and have warm cookies. I was able to get 150 cookies in the freezer. And also baked 3 dozen cookies for the Cozad Bloodmobile at the Catholic Church Parish Hall today April 29th. Every minute of every day, someone needs blood. That blood comes from a volunteer donor and at this time only 3 out of every 100 people in America donate blood. So if you can-please take a little time and donate, if you cannot give blood remember there is always other things you can do to help with your local bloodmobile.




While I was madly working on getting cookies baked and in the freezer Joe helped me out by cleaning up the house. I am always so thankful for his help and for all he does...after he had got boys in bed and began to tackle what was once a livingroom. There was walls of pillows, battle fields and markers and paper everywhere....


Joe was cought doing a little playing himself! (he didn't want pictures but I made him:)

No comments:

Post a Comment