Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Who's Birthday...

These pictures are out of order here but I took them after posting to my blog and I still have not found a way to add more pictures. We had a Unbirthday Party today with the Spidy Cake. You have only 1 Birthday but you have 364 Very Happy Unbirthdays! (Alice and Wonderland). The kids sang and blew out candles. They thought it was great!!





So one would wonder who's birthday is it now, but this is just a cake I made for the kids for snack tomorrow. Well really...I had out my cake decorating box for Alex's cupcakes over the weekend and thought why not play and see what I can do. I had Joe go to the library and check out a cake pan and Spidy is what he came home with. At first I looked at it and told him I could not do it and that I would go find a different one. But the more I looked, I thought why not give it a try, the kids won't care what it looks like in the end. I made homemade frosting and just went step by step. I think it was pretty good for my first real cake decorating art and I did it all by myself from start to finish. LOOK MOM I CAN DO IT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment